As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
In summary in pursuing the objective of digital personal branding for our users, (i) Assessment questionnaire results are public (ii) Snapshots are public (iii) a user can at any stage disconnect networks to their Snapshot profile (iv) we do not do tracking on who has viewed an Assessment or Snapshot.
The platform we provide is designated for explicit public use through self-Assessment questionnaires or permission based access to public and “semi-public” (private) information contained in online social networks for the purposes of providing such information in an Assessment or Snapshot profile form for a user about themselves for the purposes of providing such in the public domain for the purposes of personal branding. In the process of becoming a user, you agree that you are creating information and profiles using both public and semi-public information maintained in your social network accounts, and to provide the same back to you in a profile or digital form for use by you and third parties in the public domain. This information will be provided to users, either directly or using functionality on the platform. Accordingly, a users’ information once a user elects to complete an Assessment or complete a Social Snapshot, irrespective of other social network privacy settings, is consented to be available to other users (ie public) and you consent to these privacy terms in accordance with, and given the very nature, of what the platform is offering to a user.
We do not see or collect login credentials (username or password) for any user, as the permission based service requires that you allow social network access through secure application programming interface (API) connections, which are provided directly by each social network used in conjunction with our service. This Privacy Statement covers all forms of reporting being browser, PDF (portable document format) and API exchange.
1. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. There are several activities in our service where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary. We collect public and private information that you provide through our Web site forms, Assessments, e-mails and social media profile logins that you request or accept, including information provided through social network providers, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and any such application developer kits that have been granted permission and our data collection tools. A trusted third party processes all payments and any credit card information provided through our Web site it is not stored on our servers.
2. PLATFORM USE INFORMATION COLLECTED. In addition to information you provide on the Web site, by using our service and via permission based activity, we may collect information regarding the type of browser and/or operating system you use, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not track websites that you have visited.
We may also use e-mail links located on our Web site that allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. The information you provide in such communication or e-mails is used to respond directly to your questions or comments, but may also be used to improve our Web site and relevant content. We may also review and discard the information provided in such e-mails. All e-mail communications are treated the same as if such information was communicated on our Website or Service.
3. HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED By using our Service, you are using the platform to present your private and public personally identifiable information that you provide, as well as any non-personally identifiable information that we otherwise collect, to provide an Assessment and/or snapshot information overview to third parties. In the process of becoming a user, you agree that you are using the platform to collect information about you online, both public and private maintained in your social network accounts, and provide such information back to you in a report or digital form.
We will never disclose your credit card information but may disclose your personal identifiable information to a third party offer you products and services congruent with the objectives of the platform. We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request; or we may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with the sale of some or all of our assets or our business entity.
We may use or allow reputable third parties to present or serve the advertisements viewable on our Web pages or through other communications. Some business advertisements may be managed and placed on our Web pages by third party companies. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that a third party ad server or network advertiser may collect.
4. OPT OUT POLICY. You may request at any time that Featherbrooke Inc. does not send any future marketing e-mail to you by unsubscribing from the communication or contacting our support team at any time. (Note: an exception to the opt out policy is the system service e-mails that goes out as it remains a key component of our service upon which you provide permission based approval for access to your social media accounts and to provide reports requested by the user).
5. SECURITY PROVIDED. We have attempted to place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in good order to safeguard and help protect against unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information collected. Although appropriate measures are in place to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of personally identifiable information, we cannot assure or warrant that your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement. We protect the security of your credit card information using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such Web sites.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change at the discretion of Featherbrooke Inc., and users will be subject to the revised statement at the time published on our Web site.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any questions or concerns, need further assistance, or if you would like to modify your personally identifiable information in any way, please send an e-mail to .
25 February 2014